At Smoke and Ember Candle Company we want to ensure you and your surroundings are safe when using our product. Please follow the below guidlines when burning your candle.
- Keep wick centered and trimmed to ¼’’ at all times
- Burn candle within sight at all times
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
- Remove all packaging before burning
- Place on temperature safe surface to avoid heat damage
- Keep away from drafts
- Keep wax pool free of debris
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time
- Discontinue use when ¼’’ of wax remains
- Do not use water or any other liquid to extinguish your candle
To avoid tunneling we recommend you allow your candle to burn until you see an even melt pool. This may take longer your first burn.